1. Come in and pick up a free book from the Book Crossing zone (near the printers)
2. Take it home, read it, enjoy it
3. Log on to bookcrossing.com and enter the unique ID in the book
4. Say where you are going to leave the book for the next person to find it
5. Track your book’s journey and see how far it travels!
To make this an ongoing success, we need donations….If you have books at home that you would like to donate to the book crossing zone, pop into the Information Store and ask for Amy – we will get them labelled and registered up for you.
The Books In My Life (1969)