Everyone in the library would like to give a warm welcome to all new and returning students.
It can be a daunting time for new students in particular, so many new faces, so much information to take in, and then there’s finding your way around college! Don’t worry, it will all become second nature very quickly, and you will soon feel at home.
We’re here to help you find the resources you need for your course. We have a library at the Ipswich Road campus, called the Information Store, and a library at Norfolk House (near Jarrolds) specifically for degree students. Come and find us, pop in and say hi, and ask us anything library related!
- We’re open early ’til late, so hopefully we’re about at a convenient time for you
- Your student card doubles up as your library card – no need to activate it
- You can borrow up to 20 items at once, and everything is FREE to borrow (including DVDs)
- All PCs are open access – no need to book. Just log in with the username and password on your enrolment form.
- We have WiFi throughout
- We sell stationery
- We have quiet areas, group areas, and even a silent study area, so find the spot that suits you best
And last but by no means least, we are all really really friendly, so just ask us if you’re stuck, lost, unsure, or just want to say hi!
Have I missed anything? Pop a comment below to let me know…